Popular On Demand Courses
- 80th BirthdayDevelop a Powerful Personal MissionDr. Stephen R. Covey explains the benefit of having a clear mission in life: we can make better daily decisions that move us in the right direction.
80th Birthday: Develop a Powerful Personal Mission (00:06:42)
- Think beyond the short term
- Embrace your personal mission
- EverestReaching the Summit as a Team
The heroic story of the first blind man to summit Mt. Everest is actually the story of his team, of the unique discipline that led to success on the world's toughest climb.
Everest: Reaching the Summit as a Team (00:14:07)
- Engage your passion and sense of purpose
- Develop routines and processes to ensure excellence
- Speed Up Your TeamContinuously Improving Team ProcessesA discouraged team of surgeons learns from an unexpected source how to transform their work processes and save lives.
Speed Up Your Team: Continuously Improving Team Processes (00:05:13)
- Adopt a continuous-improvement mentality
- Learn quickly how to solve new problems
- Emma BrandonEmpowering Ourselves to SucceedNamed "Britain's Best Boss," Emma Brandon is an ordinary nursing supervisor who empowered her staff to give their highest and best efforts.
Emma Brandon: Empowering Ourselves to Succeed (00:07:29)
- Empower one another to succeed
- Understand the talents and capacities of others
- WhirlwindAchieve Your Goals Amid the Day-to-Day Demands
You can set a lofty goal, but too often it disappears in the day-to-day "whirlwind" of lesser priorities. FranklinCovey consultant Chris McChesney explains how to conquer the whirlwind.
Whirlwind: Achieve Your Goals Amid the Day-to-Day Demands (00:03:44)
- Eliminate distractions and barriers to achieving your most important goals
- Be clear on your true priorities
Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am viewing this course alone or presenting to a group. Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am previewing this course either to support another user or in preparation of presenting this course to a group.