Popular On Demand Courses
- Big RocksThe Key to Getting the Most Important Things Done
Balancing the demands of work, family, service, and spirituality can be daunting. Dr. Stephen R. Covey shows how to ensure that your top priorities get your best time and effort.
Big Rocks: The Key to Getting the Most Important Things Done (00:09:43)
- Spend time on what is important
- Effectively balance demands of personal and work life
- The Time MatrixHow to Manage Your Time Effectively
We all choose how to spend every moment of our lives-on important things or on merely urgent things. Learn how to invest your time where it really counts.
- Develop a culture of planning, preparation, and prevention
- Eliminate distractions from top priorities
The Time Matrix: How to Manage Your Time Effectively (00:9:01)
- Carry Your Own WeatherTaking Charge of Your Life
Too often we blame other people or our circumstances for our problems. Dr. Stephen R. Covey shows how to respond effectively when our lives feel out of control.
Carry Your Own Weather: Taking Charge of Your Life (00:07:34)
- Respond proactively to difficult situations
- Take responsibility for results
- StoneBecoming a Force for Positive Change
A career-ending injury doesn't keep a promising athlete from making a great contribution to his community and becoming a force for positive change.
Stone: Becoming a Force for Positive Change (00:08:01)
- See opportunity in adversity
- Make a meaningful contribution
- Trim TabHow to Initiate Change
Dr. Stephen R. Covey tells the story of a principal who transformed her failing school and the surrounding community by making a few simple changes.
Trim Tab: How to Initiate Change (00:06:16)
- Change a dysfunctional system or environment
- Develop the leadership skills of initiative and a bias for action
Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am viewing this course alone or presenting to a group. Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am previewing this course either to support another user or in preparation of presenting this course to a group.