Popular On Demand Courses
- Win-Win ThinkingCreate Mutually Beneficial Relationships
Dr. Stephen R. Covey explains how to make all of your relationships successful—whether personal or professional—through "win-win thinking."
Win-Win Thinking: Create Mutually Beneficial Relationships (00:08:50)
- Create a "win-win" culture for yourself
- Communicate in a "win-win" fashion to others and all stakeholders
- Store 334Steps to Effective Team Execution
The worst store in the grocery chain becomes the best by adopting a new execution discipline. FranklinCovey consultant Chris McChesney narrates this true story.
Store 334: Steps to Effective Team Execution (00:07:54)
- Execute with excellence
- Hold others accountable for success
- WhirlwindAchieve Your Goals Amid the Day-to-Day Demands
You can set a lofty goal, but too often it disappears in the day-to-day "whirlwind" of lesser priorities. FranklinCovey consultant Chris McChesney explains how to conquer the whirlwind.
Whirlwind: Achieve Your Goals Amid the Day-to-Day Demands (00:03:44)
- Eliminate distractions and barriers to achieving your most important goals
- Be clear on your true priorities
- WIG SessionCreating an Accountability System
Three different companies show how to execute WIGs-"Wildly Important Goals"-through regular accountability meetings called "WIG Sessions."
WIG Session: Creating an Accountability System (00:08:53)
- Take responsibility for your progress on goals
- Account for commitments to advance your goals
- Carry Your Own WeatherTaking Charge of Your Life
Too often we blame other people or our circumstances for our problems. Dr. Stephen R. Covey shows how to respond effectively when our lives feel out of control.
Carry Your Own Weather: Taking Charge of Your Life (00:07:34)
- Respond proactively to difficult situations
- Take responsibility for results
Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am viewing this course alone or presenting to a group. Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am previewing this course either to support another user or in preparation of presenting this course to a group.