Popular On Demand Courses
- The Time MatrixHow to Manage Your Time Effectively
We all choose how to spend every moment of our lives-on important things or on merely urgent things. Learn how to invest your time where it really counts.
- Develop a culture of planning, preparation, and prevention
- Eliminate distractions from top priorities
The Time Matrix: How to Manage Your Time Effectively (00:9:01)
- Weekly PlanningThree Steps to Improving Your Personal Productivity
Dr. Stephen R. Covey explains how a simple process for planning each week can make all the difference to your effectiveness. Learn the 3 steps of weekly planning.
Weekly Planning: Three Steps to Improving Your Personal Productivity (00:06:47)
- Gain control of your calendar of activities and tasks
- Ensure that top priorities get the highest and best effort
- Race to the PoleHow to (and How Not to) Lead a Team to Victory
The epic 1911 race between two teams to reach the South Pole first teaches many lessons on how to create a winning team-and how not to.
Race to the Pole: How to (and How Not to) Lead a Team to Victory (00:10:58)
- Focus on actions most likely to produce results
- Develop a team spirit
- WoodenWhat Great Leaders Are Made of
With a string of victories unequaled in decades, John Wooden of UCLA has been called the "greatest basketball coach of all time." Here Wooden teaches the principles of great leadership.
Wooden: What Great Leaders Are Made of (00:06:51)
- Develop the leadership qualities of character and genuine concern for people
- Pay the price of excellence
- Muhammad YunusHow to Change the World
Nobel Peace Prize winner Mohammed Yunus founded the micro-credit movement that lifted millions out of poverty. His story inspires us to find unique ways to solve tough problems.
Muhammad Yunus: How to Change the World (00:08:46)
- Come up with innovative solutions to problems
- Make a meaningful contribution
Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am viewing this course alone or presenting to a group. Including myself there are people viewing this course.
I am previewing this course either to support another user or in preparation of presenting this course to a group.